Sunday, January 13, 2008

Welcome to my thoughts

Hi everyone, I was just watching ‘We the People’ show on NDTV about blogging. I was considering blogging for a while now, but never got to it. But somehow while watching this show I got the motivation to get it started ‘Now’. So, here we go. This is my blog.

What is special about it? May be nothing for you. But definitely means a lot for me. This is the place I would like to address the things I love (or not), or things I would like to share with someone (or no one).

My first challenge was to choose the template. I read somewhere that black background is energy saving. So I am going with that. Hang on, can't find black template in the list. Surprised Google doesn't have one. Well, here we go. Let me use this for a while.

I will start with my passion for environment. I am very much into energy saving, being environmentally friendly, saving natural resources. I honestly hope I am doing my best in this. But sure I slip sometimes. Ok. Let me start working on my next blog - Environment.

Have fun people. Enjoy your life. Let your life flow like a river. Don’t stagnate. (I am a great fan of Jiddu Krishnamurty btw)

-- Priya

No comments: